Sheriff from Kenosha County: President Donald Trump was with us when we needed him - VietBF

News Library Technology Giải Trí Portals Tin Sốt Home

HOME

NEWS 24h

ZONE 1

ZONE 2

Phim Bộ

Phim Lẻ

Ca Nhạc

Breaking

Go Back   VietBF > USA NEWS > USA NEWS ZONE 2

Old 09-26-2020   #1
quocdung_54
R2 Kiếm Khách

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
quocdung_54 Reputation Uy Tín Level 4quocdung_54 Reputation Uy Tín Level 4quocdung_54 Reputation Uy Tín Level 4quocdung_54 Reputation Uy Tín Level 4quocdung_54 Reputation Uy Tín Level 4quocdung_54 Reputation Uy Tín Level 4quocdung_54 Reputation Uy Tín Level 4quocdung_54 Reputation Uy Tín Level 4quocdung_54 Reputation Uy Tín Level 4quocdung_54 Reputation Uy Tín Level 4quocdung_54 Reputation Uy Tín Level 4quocdung_54 Reputation Uy Tín Level 4quocdung_54 Reputation Uy Tín Level 4
Default Sheriff from Kenosha County: President Donald Trump was with us when we needed him

I found this article on Yahoo today. Just want to share with you. I am surprise why Yahoo let this article passed because Yahoo, MSN and others are all liberals news media. I am not familiar with posting so the fonts and sizes might look very bad. Sorry about that !!!.
-------------------------------------------------

David Beth, Opinion contributor
Sat, September 26, 2020, 4:00 AM CDT

On the first of the month, I had the honor of meeting with President Donald Trump for a round-table discussion addressing the violence that recently took hold of our community.
I saw first-hand the support, gratitude and steadfast resolve our president holds for the law enforcement community. The president arrived with a plan to provide the critical resources needed to keep our community safe.
When the violence began, we had immediately put in the call to have local and state resources respond to the situation. Many responded, but we still needed more help. This is where the president stepped up and offered us the full resources of the federal government.
“Whatever you need, it’s coming,” the president relayed to me.
Trump's strong support is why I'm endorsing him
It was a powerful moment for us. While we know our local and state partners are the best in the business, having the extra support of our federal partners was absolutely critical in quelling the violence.
The president’s swift and bold response to support our law enforcement family and my community made it clear that he’s the strong leader Wisconsin and America needs. It’s also why I am proud to endorse President Trump for re-election this fall.

It’s not just me. Thirty-eight other Wisconsin sheriffs have also endorsed the president. President Trump is backing the blue and we are proud to back him.
At a time when violence is popping up in communities across the country, picking our nation’s top leader is more important than ever. Wisconsin, and all of America, needs a leader who will uphold the law, or we won’t have a country left.
Reforming the police: Why support for criminal justice reform isn't the same as being anti-police
Some politicians are hesitant to take a strong stand with law enforcement, but not our president. I worry about the future of our country for my children and my grandchildren, so does the president.
President Trump refuses to cave to those who continue to demonize law enforcement and scapegoat the police. He stands proudly shoulder to shoulder with the men and women of law enforcement.
Trump will uphold law and order
He will uphold law and order and support officers and deputies across Wisconsin and throughout the country, understanding the vital role law enforcement plays in keeping communities safe. He refuses to play politics with the brave men and women who are on the front lines of serving and protecting their communities as members of law enforcement every single day.
President Trump will never abandon law enforcement and I am confident that voters across Wisconsin and America will agree. When I entered law enforcement 38 years ago, I vowed to work as hard as I could to improve the quality of life for all citizens. I look for the same qualities in a presidential candidate, and President Donald Trump is the only one who will answer the call and stand up for the great police and sheriff’s departments, and do what is right for the American people
The police and their work: I'm a Democrat who worked with police for 28 years. I wish everyone knew them like I did.
I will have to admit that on occasion he does say or tweet things I don’t agree with, but the truth is, everyone else I know does this as well.
President Trump, please Keep America Great.
Sheriff David Beth is Kenosha County’s longest serving sheriff and is responsible for one of Wisconsin’s largest law enforcement agencies.
You can read diverse opinions from our Board of Contributors and other writers on the Opinion front page, on Twitter @usatodayopinion and in our daily Opinion newsletter. To respond to a column, submit a comment to letters@usatoday.com.
This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: Sheriff from Kenosha County: Trump supported us when we needed it
Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth in Wisconsin welcomes President Donald Trump on on Sept. 1, 2020
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	9829b1fbaa3370a9bd8cffbfe74ef656.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	1660565  
quocdung_54_is_offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to quocdung_54 For This Useful Post:
anhhaila (09-26-2020), hoanglan22 (09-26-2020), phokhuya (09-26-2020), trungthu (09-27-2020)
Old 09-26-2020   #2
anhhaila
R8 Vơ Lâm Chí Tôn

Thanked 29,614 Times in 9,086 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4016 Post(s)
anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11
anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11anhhaila Reputation Uy Tín Level 11

Quote:
It’s not just me. Thirty-eight other Wisconsin sheriffs have also endorsed the president. President Trump is backing the blue and we are proud to back him.
Một lời thố lộ chân thành tự đáy ḷng , đầy t́nh nghĩa , thật cảm động .

anhhaila_is_offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anhhaila For This Useful Post:
trungthu (09-27-2020), yenco88 (09-30-2020)

User Tag List

Facebook Comments

iPad Tablet Menu

HOME

Breaking News

Society News

VietOversea

World News

Business News

Other News

History

Car News

Computer News

Game News

USA News

Mobile News

Music News

Movies News

Sport News

ZONE 1

ZONE 2

Phim Bộ

Phim Lẻ

Ca Nhạc

Thơ Ca

Help Me

Sport Live

Stranger Stories

Comedy Stories

Cooking Chat

Nice Pictures

Fashion

School

Travelling

Funny Videos

NEWS 24h

HOT 3 Days

NEWS 3 Days

HOT 7 Days

NEWS 7 Days

HOT 30 Days

NEWS 30 Days

Member News

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 24h Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 3 Ngày Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 7 Ngày Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 14 Ngày Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 30 Ngày Qua
Diễn Đàn Người Việt Hải Ngoại. Tự do ngôn luận, an toàn và uy tín. V́ một tương lai tươi đẹp cho các thế hệ Việt Nam hăy ghé thăm chúng tôi, hăy tâm sự với chúng tôi mỗi ngày, mỗi giờ và mỗi giây phút có thể. VietBF.Com Xin cám ơn các bạn, chúc tất cả các bạn vui vẻ và gặp nhiều may mắn.
Welcome to Vietnamese American Community, Vietnamese European, Canadian, Australian Forum, Vietnamese Overseas Forum. Freedom of speech, safety and prestige. For a beautiful future for Vietnamese generations, please visit us, talk to us every day, every hour and every moment possible. VietBF.Com Thank you all and good luck.