View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019   #18
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Thanked 45,885 Times in 12,763 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10
florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10
Default Customers That Make You Want To Pop Pills

(I am working the counter of a pharmacy. I have been serving a customer while another is behind her looking at painkillers. After my customer has left:.)

Me: “Is there anything you need help with?”

Customer: “Yes, actually. Could you help me get this box open?”

Me: “I’m afraid not. If you open it you will have to buy it.”

Customer: “But I don’t want to buy it until I know what’s inside.”

Me: “I’m afraid there’s no other way around it. Once the box is open I am not allowed to sell it to anyone else.”

Customer: “I just want to know what colour the pills are.”

Me: “There’s an example on the box.”

Customer: “Yes, but they always try to trick you.”

(She manages to get the box open and takes a strip out.)

Customer: “See! They’re blue.”

Me: “That’s the packaging.”

(She then, to my surprise, pops one pill out and inspects it.)

Customer: “Well, would you look at that? It’s pink. That’s exactly what I want!”

(She puts the box and pill on the shelf and picks up an unopened box.)

Me: “Actually, if you could give me the box you opened, I’ll just sell you that one.”

Customer: “You can’t do that! It’s been opened. You have no idea what happened to it!”

Me: “…”

(I kicked her out and banned her. She comes back all the time saying this is her nearest pharmacy and demands to be let in. We have a picture of her under the counter, so everyone knows to remove her as soon as she appears.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	66.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	1360391  
florida80_is_offline  

Page generated in 0.04650 seconds with 11 queries