VietBF - View Single Post - ASIA lừa gạt cộng đồng âm thầm thân cộng ?
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011   #36
thiennga56
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
thiennga56 Reputation Uy Tín Level 1

I join the forum not so long ago and has not posted that much.However after reading this post I feel that I needs to write and express view.The more I read posts from Hanna the more I question his /her political stand.
Is he/she a CS sympathiser or in other word CS friendly? This is another stupid post from him/her that accuse Asia cons the public and pray TN. This time it claim from Hon viet. I know Hon viet is a bunch of Commie scabies dog who are alway barking for CS government abroad. There is no right or wrong to say Asia better or TN better. It is personal choice and reference. it is like some likes Big mac and some likes whopper burger from BK and some like KFC. But it is absolutely wrong to say Asia is CS friend, this is a slur without foundation you can be sued for this. if any body is CS friendly it is TN, not only that they could be bought by the commie government. All singers and employee of TN could be propaganda puppet for the commie regime now. God bless them all if this is true especially for Mr Ngan and lady "KY Cuc" hope they sleep well at night.
I know by writing this will get me in trouble with web administrator, but I don't care because I just said my view about the whole matter if they ban me because I has a different view to them so be it. I want to exercise my freedom of speech. They can ban me if the want it is their right I can't complain. By the way my family is from Hai Phong and I was born outside VN, 24 years ago. we all hate commie dogs no secrete about it and proud of it

Last edited by thiennga56; 06-23-2011 at 22:40.
thiennga56_is_offline  

Page generated in 0.03846 seconds with 10 queries