VietBF - View Single Post - It’s An Emergency! But It Can Wait. JERK, MEDICAL OFFICE, NURSES, USA | HEALTHY | SEPTEMBER 7, 2020
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020   #369
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Thanked 45,890 Times in 12,765 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10
florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10

Birth Control Doesn’t Just Control Birth
EMPLOYEES, ILLINOIS, JERK, PHARMACY, USA | WORKING | APRIL 15, 2020
(I am on birth control due to uncontrollable periods. I have it set on autofill. I get a notice that my autofill is delayed. I call the pharmacy to find out when it will be ready.)

Rep: *in a snotty tone* “The birth control? Well, probably about a week.”

Me: “Come again?”

Rep: *sighs* “A week. We have to get it from another location.”

Me: “It takes a week to do that?”

Rep: “Yes.”

Me: “Uh… is there any chance of getting it sooner?”

Rep: “Well, instead of us having them drive it here, you could go get it yourself.”

Me: “Where’s the closest pharmacy that has it?”

Rep: “Nearest available fill is [Town two hours north]. They can get it for you today.”

(This particular town and the surrounding area are under an ice storm warning.)

Me: “That’s the area that’s getting that ice storm.”

Rep: “Yep.”

Me: “Are you telling me that there is no [Medicine] in the entire city and I have to drive two hours into an ice storm?!”

Rep: “Yes.”

Me: “Look, I know this is birth control, but I use it to control my cycle. Otherwise, I get very sick when my period shows up. Now, are you sure there’s none in town, anywhere?”

Rep: *pause* “Well, there’s some at [Location ten minutes away]. They can have it here tonight.”

Me: “THANK YOU!”

(I filed a complaint with the store. They claimed that the rep was in the call center and they couldn’t do anything about it. I switched my prescriptions to their main competitor after that. Haven’t had an issue since!)
florida80_is_offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03644 seconds with 10 queries