VietBF - View Single Post - It’s An Emergency! But It Can Wait. JERK, MEDICAL OFFICE, NURSES, USA | HEALTHY | SEPTEMBER 7, 2020
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021   #903
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Thanked 45,890 Times in 12,765 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10
florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10

If At First You Don’t Succeed, Chai Again, Part 3
COFFEE SHOP | WORKING | FEBRUARY 22, 2016
(On impulse, I go to a national chain coffee place during my lunch break. It’s busy, but to my relief there’s almost no line when I get in. The customer in front of me gives a complex order, during which time I pick up one of the holiday-themed reusable cups beside me because I think they’re cute.)

Me: “A venti latte, decaf, please, and also this cup.”

Barista: *takes cup, calling out to her coworker, Barista #2 * “Can we do the chai tea latte in decaf?”

Me: “Oh, no, I asked for a venti decaf latte.”

Barista: “Okay, with soy?”

Me: “Um, no. Dairy milk, please.”

Barista: “Sorry, I keep expecting a complex order.”

Me: *smiling* “I’m a very simple person.”

Barista: “Okay, a decaf venti latte, minus the discount for the reusable cup… What’s your name?”

Me: “I’m [My Name]. Um, please make sure you charge me for the cup? I just picked it up over there.”

Barista: “Okay.”

(Which she does, and I go over to the pick up window. Getting the latte is faster than ordering it.)

Barista #2 : “Okay, vanilla latte for [My Name]!”

(I give up and end up taking the drink, as a line is forming at the register and I have to get back to work. I feel sorry for the first barista – it had obviously been a very long day for her!)
florida80_is_offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04069 seconds with 10 queries