VietBF - View Single Post - Dân chúng Bắc Cali kinh ngạc v́ “thần y” của thầy Vơ Hoàng Yên đến từ Việt Nam
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014   #19
corumstation
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Thanked 5,832 Times in 1,025 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7

"@Corumstation, most of your posts, I could not understand and I was born in the state, I don't know how could anyone understand your posts" <-- nicewave

1) Plenty of members clearly comprehend my communications since 2007. Unfortunately for you, look inwards at your own cognitive deficiencies and or defects.

2) "I could not understand" and yet you still responses among our exchanges? Clearly, you just torpedo your own case

"Your english is weird, it's like half ghetto talk and half google translation, it's just not normal" <-- nicewave

1) Do you even know what ghetto talk is? Ghetto talk is a nonstandard form of American English characteristically spoken by African Americans in the United States

2) Ghetto talk normally encompasses nick names or code names on situation , objects , personal references and insults used on the streets or in gangs. With exception of other threads and the occasional usage of Nigga, WTF, LOL, ROFL, LMFAO and etc ..., onomatopoeic words are utilized to convey facets of meanings, intentionally and implied. In this thread, inclusively, I have been pretty direct without any obfuscation. I guess you need to be in the special class since you can't understand. Please ask qthun to aid in your advancement. As you are properly aware, qthun will open up to any Mary, Jane, John and Dick.

Like I have stated,

1) insufficient breadth and depth of knowledge leading to asinine behavior only to be exasperated by further failure in incoherent cognition --> inherited genetics ?

2) historical habits of jumping to conclusion without proper comprehension and data analysis --> incompetent and or lack of proper educational attainment

In as much as your English comprehension, being born in the States doesn't really mean anything. Your diminutive English and CSVN comprehension are commendable, may I suggest a post secondary educational thesaurus for your lineage and family functions.
corumstation_is_offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04667 seconds with 10 queries