View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021   #134
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Thanked 46,153 Times in 12,818 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10
florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10

Disrespect Can Be Infectious
RETAIL | RIGHT | OCTOBER 8, 2012
(A customer approaches my register and drops her items on the counter in two separate piles without acknowledging me or diverting attention from her cellphone. There is a line forming as there is only one cash register. Note: I work part-time here; my other job is at a pharmacy.)

Me: “Did you find everything all right today?”

Customer: *to her phone* “So, I went to the doctor and he prescribed me zithromyacin…”

Me: “Okay, were you going with all of these today or is this pile here to go back?”

Customer: *to her phone* “Well, I didn’t want to spend money on another prescription, so I just took some Diflucan I had at home.”

Me: “I’m sorry to interrupt, but I need to know what you plan to purchase before I can ring you up.”

Customer: *to her phone* “That should be okay, right? I mean, I don’t even know what Diflucan is, but I figured it was stupid to spend more money on pills.”

Me: “So, should I go ahead and ring these?

Customer: *to her phone* “I mean, what is Diflucan anyway?”

Me: *a bit loudly* “DIFLUCAN is most frequently prescribed for YEAST INFECTIONS. Were you ready to check out or would you like to step into a more private area to finish your call?”

Customer: “Okay, these are the items what I wanted to purchase!” *pays and quickly leaves, embarrassed*
florida80_is_offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04967 seconds with 10 queries