VietBF - View Single Post - It’s An Emergency! But It Can Wait. JERK, MEDICAL OFFICE, NURSES, USA | HEALTHY | SEPTEMBER 7, 2020
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020   #307
florida80
R11 Độc Cô Cầu Bại

Thanked 46,093 Times in 12,803 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10
florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10florida80 Reputation Uy Tín Level 10

How To Counter Their Arguments
IGNORING & INATTENTIVE, JERK, PHARMACY, THE NETHERLANDS | RIGHT | JUNE 19, 2020
I have received an email that I can pick up my medication from my pharmacist. I go to pick them up. There is only one girl in the waiting room who doesn’t even notice me because she’s absorbed with her phone.

The waiting room is for both the pharmacist and general practitioner who works in the same building. I walk up to the counter and tell the pharmacist why I’m there. Within two minutes, the pharmacist has found my medication, bagged it, and handed to me.

At the moment I take the medication and start to leave, the girl looks up from her phone and starts to rage and yell because I have cut the line and she has been waiting there for at least forty minutes to get her prescription filled.

The pharmacist immediately intervenes:

Pharmacist: “Hey, stop it. You haven’t even given me your prescription. You came in and sat down, and you were constantly busy with your phone. If you had taken the trouble to give me your prescription here at the counter, you would have been away with your medication at least thirty-five minutes ago. I thought that you were waiting to see the doctor. So, either you keep your mouth shut or you can go to the pharmacist on the other side of the city. It’s your choice.”

Apparently, this is the first time that someone has spoken to her in this way. She starts crying and stomps out of the waiting room yelling that she will never come in here again.

The pharmacist shakes his head and says to me:

Pharmacist: “Would you believe it? This is the seventh time this week that some spoiled brat pulled some stunt like this. I even had one girl who sat here from eleven until five texting and phoning and complaining on the phone that it took so long. But she never came to the counter to tell us what she was here for. I had to call her to the counter and ask her or she’d still be here. I’m going to order a big flashing sign: “’No service if you don’t tell us what you want.’ But I doubt if it will work.”

I doubt it, too, after reading the stories on NAR.
florida80_is_offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04785 seconds with 9 queries