HOME

NEWS 24h

ZONE 1

ZONE 2

Phim Bộ

Phim Lẻ

Ca Nhạc

Breaking

Go Back   VietBF > Entertainment News | Tin Tức Giải Trí > Music News|Tin Ca Nhạc

Old  Default PARIS BY NIGHT 112 - REVIEW in English
When i heard about PBN 112 "Dong" i thought to myself oh GOD a Christmas dvd that ill only watch during the holiday, but to my supriase it's not. I went into this show with no/low expection so the out come for me was beyond great and over my head..here's a quick review, again these are only my opinion, you dont have to agree with it.
1. Opening Tran Thai hoa - Ngoc Anh - Mot ngay vui mua dong has a very jazz Broadway, classical feel to it. This type of music that i would listen too. They both did a great job, and vocal wise they blend very well. I think this is the 1st time Tran Thai Hoa dance, if not then he dance more then usual. They dance with 12 dancers 6 makes and 6 females. Confetti were shot out into the audiences making everyone amaze and smile.

2. Tuyet Roi Mua He - Quang Dung. this song was 1st sang by Doan Trang in VN, but i didnt know of it till i heard LTQ sang it from his Dem Mau Hong CD. The song capture me right away with the chorus " Vi ngay em den, la ngay tuyet roi mua he, bau troi lap lanh nhung canh hoa nhu sao toa bay, va du anh co tre lai, van nguyen loi the, vi mau no trang em cai la hoa tuyet khong tan. Quang Dung song hit and miss with me, but this time i have to say his voice is absolutly amazing in this song, he deliver it very well.
3. Dem Dong - Bang Kieu - Dinh Bao - Thien Ton. I dont think there's much we need to say about these 3. Their vocal bend in with each other very very well. i love the Acappila Style, the song have been sang by many artist but these 3 add something new and fresh to the song.

4. Tuyet roi - Don Ho - He wore a red suit carrying a luggage. 6 dancers danxing as they were ice skating. A song we've heard before. it's a typical Don Ho song.
Bai Tinh Ca Mua Dong - Thanh Ha - she wore a red knee high dress. The song have a strong up beat tango tempo to it. there's 2 couple dancers and 2 male dancers taking turn dancing with her. A song that suit her voice very well.
5. Pho mua dong - Lam anh - Lam anh luon a long lavender dress with flower flowing down. She sang next to the piano. This song, her vocal really shine. I quite enjoy her in this #. I havent heard this song till now, but i know it's an older song.
Lam Anh Exit, as Anh Tu Enter
Mua Dong Sap Den - Anh Tu - wore a black and brown suit. A great song, but some how Anh Tu have yet to win me over, so to me i think he did ok, he have yet etablish the music dirction and style hes going for. Ill have this # another chance when the dvd come out.
Anh Tu Exit and Enter Ngoc Anh
Xa Roi Mua Dong - Ngoc Anh - she came out in a teal faded to white dress, long in the back but cut in front down the middle showing her legs. This song to me didn't fit her voice that well. I could be very use to Le Quyen version and vocal. So for me i think Ngoc Anh sang this song a little to over the top. The acting and express was a bit to much for me, but i think other well like it. this is just my opintion
6. Huong Thuy - Mua Dong Thuong Nho - she wore a beige/nude color ao Dai with very long sleeve like a kimono and dance with a fan made of feathers. The dancers wore the same style Ao dai but only red. I've always love this song sang by verious artist, but the Hoa Am this time is so good, Huong Thuy voice fit this song so much, her dancing the staging look great.
7. Minh Tuyet - LTQ - Neu Keo - MT wore a long black dress with see through skirt. simliar to Mot Doi Em Da Yeu. This is a new song by Luong Bang Quang. The song is very good and typical break up sad song that very suit for thier voice. Since "Tinh Du Tram Loi" i've always want to see these 2 duet and reunited on stage. Tonight dream come true. They look great on stage, vocal fit and blend in very well. The Chemistry they share add more realistic feel to the song. This is one # that i can not wait to put on repate.
8. Duong Xa Tuyet trang - Dinh Bao - he wore black pant and printed jacket. Song is very pop tempo very suited for his voice. The verses is very catchy, very enjoyable. Chu Ngan invited him over for a quick interview.

9. Dong Tan (Chia Tay Chieu Dong) - Anh Minh - she wore a knee leight dress cover with crystals and rhinestones that she made herself. With Icicle pad on her shoulders. Her heels were also cover in crystals and rhinestones, alone with her eyes. Her hair is light purple iciy look. Like a cold ice queen. her male dancers have Icicle pad on thier shoulder while the female dancers have icicle coming out at the hip. The song is very very suit for Anh Minh voice, if you love her in Bat Dau Mot Ket Thuc, Khi Nguoi Yeu Lua Doi you well def. love her in this number. To me this number get 100% from stage, outfit, song, vocal this song have it all. All i can say is WOW! you guys have to see this.

9. Cho Doi Mua Dong (Hinh Bong Nguoi Yeu) - Tam Doan. I well try to review this without giving so much away, i think this song is something everyone need to see for themself. This song is wrtien by Tung Chau and Thai Thinh. Has a very Chinese feel. She wore a purple dress and her partner wore all white. This is part 2 to Mua Dong Hoa Trang. You can say this is a few years later after the event of her Lover begin killed. A short clip of Mua Dong Hoa Trang is played in the center stage screen, to remind the audiences of what happen, so they can understand the concept and story going on stage. Center stage we see TD laying down and her "Lover" apper from behind her, as she sang and dance with her "lover" the story unfold and you understand and know right away what's going on. This is # that most viewer well fall in love with, due to The lyric, the music arrangement and her sad voice. This song brought chilled, and tears to me, not because she's my idol, but i was touch by the song and the story begin told within this song. This is almost like a musical play within 5minutes. Also this is a song for her 1st comeback with PBN, i personalily loved and enjoy this # very very much, and cant wait for watch this again on DVD, hopefully some of well feel the same.

10. Nhat Ky Mua Dong - she wore a red ao dai with white polka-dot.
Fit the theme. She deliver the song very well. its her type of music now a day.

11. Bai thanh ca buồn - Thai Chau
This is a classic song that can never go wrong or get tired of listening. Also legend singer to top it off. Perfect match cant go wrong.
12. Cho Dong - Bao Khanh (Didn't catch this performance"
13. Dem Lao Xao - KPU - she wore a very short nude dress. She have 5 males dancers dancing around her. Main prop is a table. The tempo is pop but more upbeat. She deliver this song very well. This is her style, I think I enjoy this number from her very much compare to her other one.
Ngay Tuyet Lanh - Nhu Loan. She wore a very sexy outfit, typical Nhu Loan sexy outfit. The song it self is great and I have not heard in a long time. She deliver this very well and very suitable to her voice. She also dance with 6 female dancers

14. Skit with Viet Huong, Chi Tai, Hoai Tam, Thuy Nga, Long Dep Trai
it's a funny one.
15. Con Mai Mua Dong (Nguoi Tinh Mua Dong 2) - Nhu Quynh - Nhu Quynh played on the piano for a bit, she wear a red long dress with white birds painted on. The new lyric is written by Thai Thinh. I do enjoy this new lyric but nothing beat the original. She deliver this song very well. I wish i understood what the stage concept was. I made no sence to me. maybe someone can explain to me. I know this song 20 years ago was and what made Nhu Quynh of today, she rose to stardom and into people heart, mine include. 20 years later she is still Nhu Quynh, i wish they put her in the outfit like Nguoi Tinh Mua Dong, but more mature, more classy looking rather then the Chinese/Jappanese look.
16. Nua Dem Ngoai Pho - Khanh Lam
Nguoi Ngoai Pho - Tuan Quynh
These 2 song to me didn't fit in with the theme "Dong" there's nothing in the lyric that is related to winter. to me Ta Ao Dem Noel, Mua Sao Sang, Bong Nho Giao Duong, Cho Ky Niem Mua Dong, Tinh Nguoi Ngoai Dao, Du Am Mua Giang Sinh, Nua Dem Khen Hua, La Thu Tran The all those song would have fit the theme and fit with tiher voice better.
17. Mua dong Xu Hue - Huong Lan
She wore a purple Ao Dai. A typical Diva Huong Lan song. cant out do her.
18. Dong - Mai Tien Dung. All the young viewer well love this. Only MTD can pull something like this off. There's a tree with paper full with written things on hanging on it. MTD lay next to the tree center stage. He and his dancers all dress in black. Very dark winter feel to it. I couldnt expect any thing more from him. he deliver the song greatly, with great style. I remember when his # was introduce a girl about 10-11 screem, with excitement. I kept looking over and she like jumping up and down throughout his number, so cute.
19. Noi buon Dem Dong / Chuyen tinh Nguoi Dan Ao - mai Tien van - Quang le. MTV wore a purple ao dai she then changed into a white ao dai to finished Chuyen tinh nguoi Dan ao with QL. 2 great song given to 2 amazing singers. Both did a great job.
20. Mua Dong - Diem Suong - LTQ
She wore a blue with Gold. This is an older song bit good to hear it again. The tempo is pop rock style that suite their voices very well. I love this song so much with such cute lyric and they 2 deliver it very well.
21. Let it go - Toc Tien
The song is more up beat and more pop. She deliver this very well. She sang in vietnamese. This song still at a 50/50 to me, only because those who know me, know how much i love Frozen and Elsa. so i had realy high expection for this. From what Ky Duyen told the audiences, basiclly this song was a perfect fit for Toc Tien, becasue before when she had her long her she was this shy girl, who lack of confident, but ever since she cut her hair short everyone and her see this new person, mature woman with more confident in herself. This i must agree and so therefore this song fit her in that way. She cut her long hair and then when behind the trees to pull it off and show her short hair. I think this song well take time for me. As im still stuck with Elsa and the Frozen version. but noneless she did a great job with her acting and performance.
22. Noi Nho Mua Dong - Thu Phuong - Cua So Mua Dong - Bang Kieu.
She wore a sliver dress. The bottom cut off at her knees and there's a long tail on the back.
These songs talked about Mua Dong in Hanoi. not my cup of tea, but i do like thier voice together, hope we'll see more of them
23. Hai mua Noel - Minh Tuyet - Tran Thai Hoa
MT wore a white with floral flowing down one side. A Number that is greatly deliver by both of them. I love and enjoy this number so much, only becasue its my type of music, and it's my MT. I belive this is the 1st time they sang on stage together as a duet. Vocals match and blend well together. hope 2 see more of them
24. White Christmas - Quynh Vi - OMG she is so adorable in this number, her performance hit and miss with me, but this time everything was perfectly blend together. Her vocal shine in this performance. such a cute song to begin with, and she look very pretty in her out.
Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Justin - this number from the dance to the singing all scream Justin. everything seem to be made for him. he sounds cute and good, dance was great. it's such a great way to end the show.

Hanna
R10 Vô Địch Thiên Hạ
Release: 10-03-2014

Profile:
Last Update: None Rating: None
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	266.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	667816  
Hanna_is_offline
Thanked 3,751 Times in 3,090 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8

User Tag List

Facebook Comments

iPad Tablet Menu

HOME

Breaking News

Society News

VietOversea

World News

Business News

Other News

History

Car News

Computer News

Game News

USA News

Mobile News

Music News

Movies News

Sport News

ZONE 1

ZONE 2

Phim Bộ

Phim Lẻ

Ca Nhạc

Thơ Ca

Help Me

Sport Live

Stranger Stories

Comedy Stories

Cooking Chat

Nice Pictures

Fashion

School

Travelling

Funny Videos

NEWS 24h

HOT 3 Days

NEWS 3 Days

HOT 7 Days

NEWS 7 Days

HOT 30 Days

NEWS 30 Days

Member News

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 24h Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 3 Ngày Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 7 Ngày Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 14 Ngày Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 30 Ngày Qua
Diễn Đàn Người Việt Hải Ngoại. Tự do ngôn luận, an toàn và uy tín. Vì một tương lai tươi đẹp cho các thế hệ Việt Nam hãy ghé thăm chúng tôi, hãy tâm sự với chúng tôi mỗi ngày, mỗi giờ và mỗi giây phút có thể. VietBF.Com Xin cám ơn các bạn, chúc tất cả các bạn vui vẻ và gặp nhiều may mắn.
Welcome to Vietnamese American Community, Vietnamese European, Canadian, Australian Forum, Vietnamese Overseas Forum. Freedom of speech, safety and prestige. For a beautiful future for Vietnamese generations, please visit us, talk to us every day, every hour and every moment possible. VietBF.Com Thank you all and good luck.