VietBF - View Single Post - Cả nước Mỹ dậy sóng vì phát ngôn "kinh thiên động địa" của Trump ngày hôm qua
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016   #13
corumstation
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Thanked 5,832 Times in 1,025 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7

1) Sure I have no problem answering you laughster ...

2) "WOW ... doesn't even know that s/he has engulfed a bunch of shit"

... A) If you take it literally, then it's what is written. But would s/he eat shit for real?
... B) If you take it for what is implied, then you can obviously see that the meaning can easily been seen as being fool by all of what Trump has spun during these past years.
... C) It's call a double entendre and all the fact checkers have documented these spun facts

3) "So if elected as president, Trump's racism, misogyny, bigotry, and demagogue policies is self limiting to himself?"

... A) An obvious rhetorical question
... B) You want to debate whether this is a fact?

4) "Go back and get resemblance of a brain and stick it up Trump's ASS and maybe he can fart on you to light some critical thinking in that dead air space!

... A) It's my attempted version of a "take-off", which is a statement of the standard version of a cliché or an expression, followed by a realistic but highly exaggerated commentary

5) "Suppose your "FACT" above is thrown at you, I wonder if you can logically shrug it off or you just get just a littled peeved? It's just a rhetorical question. I am sure you won't answer that truthfully, but you know yourself more than anyone (hopefully)"

... A) Sure, I can get a little emotional but would never loose my composure in the heat of the movement
... B) Been called worse. No bigly! Hoe Hoe Hoe

6) "you desperately need to learn about compassion and tact"

... A) Compassion and tact around racism. Get real!
... B) Why beat around the bush about racism ... call it for it is! Lets be blunt and let racism and its advocates be known!
... C) Again, why the need to pussyfoot racism or the people that advance it?

Again, lip service will do more harm than good when it comes to racism, misogyny, bigotry and demagoguery as history have already shown! And these are also facts!

If you can't comprehend all of the nuances, then you shouldn't assume! As stated, some soul searching would benefit you!

Last edited by corumstation; 10-22-2016 at 04:03.
corumstation_is_offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to corumstation For This Useful Post:
LosAngelesLakers (10-22-2016)

Page generated in 0.05237 seconds with 10 queries