VietBF - View Single Post - Những bức hình của bà Đặng Tuyết Mai- người đẹp nức tiếng ở Sài Gòn
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016   #5
laughster
R8 Võ Lâm Chí Tôn

Thanked 13,229 Times in 6,882 Posts
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7087 Post(s)
laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8
laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by whuynh View Post
People say "Money can't buy love". But to me "Money CAN buy a lot of one-night stand love"

So to all the pals, keep plowing to make those $$$ to buy ourselves a trophy wife.
But bottom line is, do you want to be with someone who really loves you for who you are or you only want a trophy wife so you can brag to others? That tropy wife will only love your money.

Me, personally, I'd rather be with someone who loves me for who I am or I'd just rather be alone; I want something real - that goes with platonic friendships as well; a lot of times, you can tell who your true friends really are when you are down and out; when you have money and power, everybody is your friend, but they really are just superficial acquaintances
laughster_is_offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04077 seconds with 10 queries