VietBF - View Single Post - Cô gái chụp hình với cờ VNCH bị công an VC truy lùng đã mất tích
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017   #23
QueMe
R8 Võ Lâm Chí Tôn

Thanked 8,575 Times in 4,464 Posts
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1698 Post(s)
QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7
QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7QueMe Reputation Uy Tín Level 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by qthinh View Post
thank you for pointing it out.

It's very important to me hehehehehe
I think cuthun got negative "re - pukeable or whatsoever" because of me. It is all my fault!

There is a queerdo in this VeitBF forum who is in deeply and sickly in love with me and tries desperately to get my attention by giving me a negative reputation on every reply/input/comment/post I made.

According to the forum rule this queerdo must give two other negative reputation to two other Aces before coming back and saying "Hello" to me again. And i notice that when I see my re - pukeable point drop for no reason. Well, cuthun is a perfect selected target for this queerdo purpose.

I am very much careless about what the re-pukeable point. That did not say I am bad or I am God! I am what I am, and I only care about my People who are suffering dearly under the fierce control of the dictator communist and the thugs called "con an con do" every day, year after year, well, 42 years soon to be!

So, this queerdo goes around, hunts people like cuthun, le, etc,. and give them negative reputation so this queerdo can hurry back to say "Hi Honey" to me again.

It's sick, isn't it!

Sorry cuthun! You are just a crossfire bystander.

Just want to let this queerdo know, with the rules of the forum you might to spend twenty years to run my re-pukeable points to zero. And even when that happens I would not make a date with you!

Queer! Must be a ma-gie inh Viet nem!!!

Last edited by QueMe; 04-06-2017 at 21:39.
QueMe_is_offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03764 seconds with 10 queries