VietBF - View Single Post - Người dân sẽ vui mừng khi TT Trump đưa ra yêu cầu đối với ngành dược ở Mỹ
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017   #27
corumstation
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Thanked 5,832 Times in 1,025 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7

SlyGuy ...

1) I guess someone got piss in their coffee this morning ...

--> as stated, no solid data to refute my suppositions!

--> just more of the same old spins ... really, is that all you got!

2) An MBA from Cal -Poly that doesn't even comprehend basic statistics! LMAO

--> That would explain Cal-Poly instead of the UC System

--> an MBA from CAL-POLY is a dime a dozen vs. my PHD from ACME University set me apart from the bewildered masses like yourself!

--> SlyGuy still doesn't get it ... ROFL LMAO !

--> Exactly ... "thầy đi học ... con bỏ sách"!

3) Trump ...

--> was a Democrat ... then a Republican

--> praised Obama then he didn't

--> said he build the wall along our southern border, then it became a wall & fence ... but then he said "its a definite wall"

--> Russian wasn't involved in hacking ... then they were involved but didn't affect the outcome

--> promised to drain the establishment ... but only end up adding more of the established!

--> the multitude of flip flops and the spin continues ... but that is all politicians!

4) As stated before, Trump was elected as president. No one can change that ... except for alternative facts!

--> But you probably didn't hear me made that statement since your head already had a brain fart ... my apology to your mother again.

--> Who will sing, what CNN ratings, his grandstanding and grandiose proclamations are old, flaky and not germane to his promises, proclamations, governance, spins and etc ...

--> This is after all ... Trump and his abnormal behavior. But because he was elected, the abnormal behavior does have negative repercussions!

--> LOL ... the amount of BS that people will do to spin and abandon logic and reasons.

5) My apology to your mother again! But really Thank You for today's ensuing jolly ... the office got alot of kicks at reading your profound multitude brain farts!

Still laughing but Cal-Poly sure got a fluzzy kissing trump derrier fool ...

MY PHD FROM ACME UNIVERSITY TRUMPS YOUR MBA FROM CAL-POLY ANY DAY !!!!!!

Last edited by corumstation; 02-03-2017 at 22:23.
corumstation_is_offline  

Page generated in 0.05717 seconds with 10 queries