VietBF - View Single Post - Người dân sẽ vui mừng khi TT Trump đưa ra yêu cầu đối với ngành dược ở Mỹ
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017   #25
corumstation
R7 Tuyệt Đỉnh Cao Thủ

Thanked 5,832 Times in 1,025 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7
corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7corumstation Reputation Uy Tín Level 7

1) "just bored troll trying to feel superior online"

--> Don't need to feel superior, when uneducated trumpettes shoot themselves in the foot constantly!

--> So far, SlyGuy and his trumpettes have never came up with solid data to refute my suppositions. Their only supporting data is what the spin doctors have spew out! But as clearly demonstrated, why bother with logic and sciences when you have trumped up alternative facts! One neat package ready made for the uneducated trumpettes!

--> Weak in everything ... a double whammy of nature & nurture curses. Don't hate me cause I've got a PHD from ACME University!

--> Again, my apology to your mother. But he doesn't like that statement neither so lets put it this way ... "thầy đi học ... con bỏ sách"!

2) "I've noticed Fag Corumstation always judges people... Fag finds himself superior to others, Fag thinks he's the only smart one and everyone else is just stupid and it really annoys me.."

--> I guess someone really torqued his balls for him to be such a homophobic. I don't need to feel superior ... I only need to point to and cut through the BS! What you hate is that I point out the obvious ...

--> People judge people every day ... it's natural. What makes a significant difference is how you collect the data and analyze that data. And that is where education or the lack of in your case smack into the wall. Your views and conclusions are severely hampered and clouded and without solid support!

--> If it really annoys you, then use logic and sound reasoning/data to back up your claims. Is that so hard for you to comprehend and attempt?

3) "But HEY.... I was told Educated ppl shouldn't insults other ppl parents.... "

--> But isn't education the responsibility of a parent? And if the child fails, esp. in Asian cultures, doesn't that also indicates the parent failure too! So now its okay for members to insult your parent directly!

--> LOL ... but its okay to call name? Or not use common sense? Or to blindly follow? Or to be such prejudicial and racist against a subset or group of people?

--> Truly, but I'm still giving your parent the benefit of the doubt, ... "thầy đi học ... con bỏ sách"!

4) "So fun to see the classless Corumstation bitter, hateful and unhappy"

--> As stated before, I'm pretty even keeled.

--> But if your statement bears any truth, then you seriously need counseling for such sadomasochistic mindset

Clearly, your fundamental lack of education only doomed you in our exchanges. You got issues, my sincere apology to your mother again ...

Last edited by corumstation; 02-03-2017 at 06:32.
corumstation_is_offline  

Page generated in 0.05341 seconds with 10 queries