VietBF - View Single Post - Trịnh Hội, Duy Hân đưa quan tài Đệ Nhị Phu Nhân đến nơi an nghỉ cuối cùng
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016   #68
whuynh
R5 Cao Thủ Thượng Thừa

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3whuynh Reputation Uy Tín Level 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughster View Post
No, actually it's not the same thing I thank qthinh because I agree with his post; i don't care if he's VC, CC or whatever; that's how I am - agenda free; when you were being sarcastic with the comment involving qthinh, you were assuming things about me which is not correct ; that's all

What is the taste of my medicine, if I may ask? I want to make sure I understand exactly what you mean before I can respond appropriately.

edit: ah, never mind, I understand now; well, no, it's not the same thing; when I thanked qthinh, I know who he is (at least his position in this forum) and I thanked him regardless. But when you thanked đa nick PT, did you really know who that person was? Apparently, you didn't know he's the same person who cussed you out for no reason before
Ok then. It's good to know. Whatever makes you sleep well at night!
whuynh_is_offline  

Page generated in 0.04753 seconds with 9 queries