VietBF - View Single Post - Vị thẩm phán tuyên bố “ai không thích Trump th́ đừng sống ở Mỹ” phải nhận cái kết thảm
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016   #9
laughster
R8 Vơ Lâm Chí Tôn

Thanked 13,229 Times in 6,882 Posts
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7087 Post(s)
laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8
laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8laughster Reputation Uy Tín Level 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by whuynh View Post
How about this? In your work place, there are some people like your boss and some don't. One day, one of supervisors comes in and tells his group that "whether you like our boss or not, he is still our boss. If you like him? Then quit and get out of here".

Ok. Now, let me ask you this:

what would you think how the employees take that statement?

Would you think that supervisor should be reprimanded?

Would you voice your opinion to side with that supervisor?

(keep in mind that the guy is a supervisor saying thing like that to a divisive group of employees).
Well, in that context, it might sound blunt and not diplomatic, but I'd not think it's wrong, whether I like that boss or not. I'd think that the supervisor is siding with the boss.

However, in this article, they prefaced it stating that
Quote:
nói rằng mặc dù ông không bỏ phiếu cho ông Trump
, so I respect him for saying something that's not self serving. Had he been a Trump supporter all along and then made that comment, I'd not view favorably toward his statement
laughster_is_offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to laughster For This Useful Post:
LosAngelesLakers (11-26-2016)

Page generated in 0.04820 seconds with 10 queries